SONDORS 30-DAY TEST RIDE EVENT (EUROPE ONLY)
SONDORS 30-DAY RISK-FREE TEST RIDE EVENT
You may return your SONDORS within the first 30 days from date of delivery, subject to the conditions described below. Refunds will be issued in the form of the original payment
Return shipping is free and handled by UPS.
Please follow the instructions below to return your SONDORS:
- If you want to return your SONDORS within the first 30 days after date of delivery, please contact SONDORS at https://sondors.com/pages/support to arrange a return pick-up.
- After confirmation, you will receive an e-mail containing a complimentary UPS shipping label for you to apply to the original box. Please carefully disassemble your SONDORS and return it to the original box with all original packing materials, affix the shipping label to the outside of the box, and either call UPS to arrange pick-up, or drop the box off at your nearest UPS location. All returns must be delivered to UPS prior to the expiration of the 30-day test ride period.
- Your SONDORS must be in re-sale condition to be eligible for return (e.g., no damage, scratches, broken components or obvious, visible product misuse or abuse).
- Your SONDORS must be returned with all included components (e.g., LCD screen, battery, controller, charger, suspension fork, seat, pedals, etc.)
- If at least one model SONDORS is returned from an initial order, that customer or shipping address will not be eligible for an additional 30-day test ride on subsequent orders of that model SONDORS (i.e. if you return a SONDORS Fold, you will not be eligible for 30-day test ride on future SONDORS Fold orders).
If you purchase a SONDORS Electric Bike (which includes LCD screen, battery, charger, controller, etc.) and return the entire product in re-sellable condition (as outlined in above Return Conditions), you will be refunded the entire amount paid. Product will have been returned and received by SONDORS, and satisfactory inspection of said item will have been completed.
If the SONDORS you return is missing parts, or is damaged in any way, then you may be subject to a diminished or partial refund and/or held responsible for shipping expenses.
Risk of loss and title for Products purchased from SONDORS pass to you upon delivery of such Products (by SONDORS) to the carrier (UPS). You are responsible for filing any claims with UPS for damaged or lost shipments.